Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Prophet Said To Plant A Garden




Well, since we don't have our own little piece of land to plant on we decided to use pots. Crystal started it. We just had to copy her. But I thought it would be a good idea for Connor to do it. Instead of taking care of a pet he will take care of seedlings. I will show him how to water and when the first couple of days and then let him take over. He is sooooo excited! He even planted some of the seeds. He planted tomatoes and I helped with strawberries since they are way tiny.

2 comments:

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

Great!! I'm glad you going them. Your tomatoes will grow quick but your strawberrys might not. mine never did but if they dont i have some pea seeds you can have. mine are growing FAST!

Anonymous said...

You're so smart.I should probably copy that idea too. Jay & I actually talked about doing something like that once we get a house. Hopefully soon though.