Wednesday, March 19, 2008

40 questions

1. What is your occupation? Wife and Mom. 2. What color are your socks right now? No socks native Arizonan 3. What are you listening to right now? Cars on Arizona Ave. 4. What was the last thing that you ate? Tortilla chips 5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yep 6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow 7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My friend Rissa 8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes I sure do.9. How old are you today? 2510. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper11. What is your favorite sport to watch? I actually enjoy watching all sports except for golf, I love watching college wrestling!! 12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes a couple of times. Pets? No pets yeah!! 14. Favorite food? Japanese 15. Last movie you watched? Muppets in Space.16. Favorite Day of the year? A day without a holiday! 17. What do you do to vent anger? Clean the house.18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My little pony19. What is your favorite season? Fall20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs22. Do you want your friends to blog this survey? Yes23. Who is most likely to respond? Hopefully everyone!24. Who is least likely to respond? I have high hopes that my friends will pull through!26. When was the last time you cried? Kind of got teary eyed at the Easter Pageant last week, its takes a lot for me to cry.27. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes and boxes28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are still in contact with? Wow, that is a tough one I am in contact with a lot of people I have known for many years. 29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that might read this? another tough one..probably Elizabeth30. Favorite smells? Fresh flowers31. Who inspires you? I would have to say Sister Arnett32. What are you afraid of? MOTHS33. plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheeseburger....with extra pickles no onions.34. Favorite Car? Kia Rondo.35. Favorite cat breed? Persian.36. Number of keys on your key ring? 4 37. How many years at your current job? well, I've been a wife for almost 6 years, and a mom for 5 years 38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday 39. How many states have you lived in? 1 40. Do you think you're funny? Yes I can be, also I can be a real smart Alec which I guess can be funny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so not reading that. I'm tired of reading long posts tonight. Maybe another night. I commented on all your new ones, so check them out.

Anonymous said...

I'm so not reading that. I'm tired of reading long posts tonight. Maybe another night. I commented on all your new ones, so check them out.