Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Testimony

Ok, so I am one of those people who are shy and won't just come out and say something when I should. Its hard for me to get up and share my testimony in sacrament meeting so I thought I would put it on my blog so that my friends and family can see. First of all I just want to express my gratitude for everything I know my Father in Heaven has done for us. We have had so many blessings. I know I wouldn't be able to do the things I do without him. I am so glad that I was born a member of this church, I have seen so many people lost without the gospel. You have support in the gospel, you have love and friends. I am so grateful that Christ atoned for our sins in the Garden of Gethsemane. I know that God the Father and his son Jesus Christ live and that they are separate beings. I know that Joseph Smith was called of God as an instrument to re-establish the church and to restore the Priesthood to the Earth. I believe that we still receive revelation even in this day. I believe the Bible and the Book of Mormon to be testaments of Christ. I am so grateful for the Pioneers that sacrificed to pave the way for us. I am thankful for the Apostles and Prophets we have today to be the mouthpiece of the Savior. Its amazing what family scripture study and prayer can do for a family. It has helped me greatly with the children. Its amazing to see them learning about Jesus and prophets in the scripture and understanding the stories and how important they are to us. I leave these things with my friends and family in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so brave to do this. I'm not that shy of a person, but I get scared to death even thinking about getting up to do or say anything infront of a lot of people. I love your testimony & hopefully someday, I too will be able to bare it to my family & friends as well.