Friday, March 7, 2008

Potty Training The Stubborn

I have been trying to potty train Rylee the past few days. We went and bought her some big girl panties with princess on the them. She was doing good the first day only had one accident and then the next day she was fine until her cousins came over and she was too busy to go potty on the potty. Then I also found out that she was holding it in and waiting to pee her pants later all because I was making her sit on the potty when she didn't want to. So if anyone has any more ideas let me know.

4 comments:

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

If I come up with any ideas I'll tell ya

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling that she's just like Hunter was. Try the money brib. That's kind of working for Preston. I'll think of something more though for ya. Keep trying.

kjera said...

thanks guys!!!

Heather and Daniel said...

Devon responded well to a calender. He got one sticker for every time he went pee, and a different one every time he pooped in the potty.