Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Crazy Stuff

Sorry for all the friends and family that think I am ignoring them. I am not. I just have so much to do all by myself and things to keep up. Spencer is down it only 3 1/2 weeks left of school and we have to get everything in order. And my children are having issues with daddy being gone. Their new thing now is punching each other. They have never done this before. They have in past have slapped once in a while but now they are full blown punches. They keep asking for daddy and getting upset. Its harder now because they are older and understand more.

3 comments:

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

No your not, *sniff sniff* yor Ignoring me!! *cry cry* I see how it is. HAHAHAH

Heather and Daniel said...

Hope that they calm down when everything gets settled. Devon had a hard time coping sometimes when Daniel work nights. I kinda know the feeling. ::Hugs::

Anonymous said...

"You don't love me anymore!" J/k! I know how crazy life is. No worries.