Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Connor Turned 5!!

For Connor's birthday, we took a cake to his class since he was given snacks that day. It was a Transformers Cake. He was so excited to pick it up, he just kept staring at it. The, when Spencer got home Connor opened his presents. He got a some cars, and books. I think the cute one that he got was a book called CTR Boy from Laurissa. She called and said she had a present for Connor so we stopped by and picked it up from her on our way home from Dinner. We went to Souper Salad and Connor got to eat free since it was his birthday. Connor told the cashier and she said oh its your birthday!! And Spencer said ya you need to charge us for him since he is 5 now and she said oh no its his birthday I won't charge you. It's Connor's favorite restaurant. Then Connor wanted to share his birthday cake with our home teachers. They really are the best. I hope they stick around for a while longer. But Connor was happy with what we were able to do for his birthday even though we didn't have money for a big party, since Spencer is in clinicals right now and we are missing $400 a month. Next year we will do something a little more for him.

6 comments:

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

Happy Birthday Connor!!!

Heather and Daniel said...

I can't believe our little guys are turing 5!!

kjera said...

i know isnt it crazy!!!

Circle Moon said...

Kjera, we really see ourselves age when we see how much the children are growing up of our friends and family!

I met your family when Richelle and Richard were younger than Connor is now, can you believe that???

Now Richard is about to turn 18.

kjera said...

I can't believe that but I do remember it. I can't believe Richard is turning 18!!

Anonymous said...

Connor's the big 5! Boy do I feel old. I remember when we were pregnant together with our boys. Time sure does fly. Glad you like your book, dude.