Saturday, February 2, 2008

Funerals

Out of all the funerals I have attended, I think President Hinckley's was my favorite. All the people who spoke truely loved him. There were good memories and also there were tears. It was odd to see the First Presidency with a vacant spot in between them. It was awesome that they were able to sing his songs at his own funeral. He was my Prophet and I will love him forever. I still miss him right now, but when we get the new prophet I will learn to love him as well. P.S the piper was amazing at the graveside!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed his funeral because we took the boys to the zoo. Stacee was shocked that we missed it, but Jay & I thought it was later that day. At least we can still watch it because the BYU channel is going to play it for all of us who missed it. He was my favorite Prophet too, the only one I really remember growing up. At least he is now in God's arms once again.

Elizabeth said...

Hey you. How are you doing? I really enjoyed watchhing his funeral too. I even have it saved on my DVR so my Hubby can catch up too. My blog has now been unlocked and updated.

kjera said...

hey how are ya beth! I wish I could have saved it on a DVR. awesome that your blog is unlocked now you need to make some posts so I can make comments!