Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Asthma Sure Is Fun

My kids both this week have had bad asthma attacks. They are on for prescriptions just to keep them breathing. I haven't had sleep in 2 weeks because this all started with allergies which went to an ear infection, which went into asthma attacks. Our wonderful hometeachers brought dinner for me. They are awesome. They brought a rotisseri chicken, pumpkin bread, a ceasar salad, and pasta salad. It was sooo yummy and kids loved it. Then they gave Connor a blessing for me. It helped a lot. All I had to do was clean up their plates and I was done. I really needed it.

3 comments:

Heather and Daniel said...

I hope the kiddos get better soon!

kjera said...

ya I hope they do too cause I want some sleep! Thanks though

Anonymous said...

Just like your kids......ALWAYS SICK with something.