Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Being Pulled Over

Today was the first time, ever in my life to be pulled over by a cop. I guess you are suppose to stay when turing left in the inner lane and not go to the far right. Sheesh, I missed that one. I did it right in front of him too. Its funny, I had this feeling that I was going to be pulled over and I didn't even know why. I was looking at him across the intersection and I just came to me. You are going to be pulled over. Well, he got out came to my window and asked for my info and stuff. I gave it to him. I think he knew I was puzzled as to why he pulled me over. He explained that you aren't suppose to turn like I did and I told I didn't know you shouldn't. He said that is ok most people dont turn like they are suppose. He laughed at my age, he thought I was younger than I was. Then he asked my middle name and laughed at me and said I wasn't even going to try that. Then he asked if I have ever had a ticket or been in trouble and I said no. he just laughed at me. I think he was a memeber of the church. He just said Have a good day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got pulled over twice but no tickets. 1st time: the tags on the car expired & dip stick had the new ones in the truck. 2nd time: I was driving around our block quite a few times. The cop at both times let me go. Those were long days for me too. Good thing, he was a nice coppers to ya.

kjera said...

ya he was, He was trying to lighten the mood he was nice.

Heather and Daniel said...

Kjera, sweet talking a cop...