Sunday, February 24, 2008

Birthday Maddness

This weekend we had two surprise parties that we through for our mother-in-law. The first we had just family and surprised her with her brothers and sisters. We had an awesome talent show and cake and ice-cream and oh ya dinner was good also. We watched a slide show and asked Darlene some questions about her past. Then Saturday morning some of us went to a temple session together. Saturday night we surprised her with old friends and co-workers. Then today Carlos asked her to speak in sacrament meeting and everyone was invited to attend. It was a full week-end of partying and I am wiped out from it all. I had to do deal with things without Spencer. But I think she enjoyed her week-end.

4 comments:

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

ya birthday are fun... no i didn't even use my insurance when I got my glasses. That is out of pocket cost and that with the Costco membership. !!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

kjera said...

awesome, we have a membership also I love my membership! But we can pay 104.00 on glasses right gosh darnit I wish we could. I need my glasses really bad. I feel like my eyes are getting worse.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but in that one pix of Connor, he looked so freakin bored. Porr little dude. If we were home, you could have come over here & played forever! Looks like it turned out good though.

kjera said...

ya he was way bored! WE had a talent show that went on forever