Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Entertainment Tonight

Well, tonight I am going to watch American Idol with the kids. I have to go up and go through stuff and put laundry away and the only good time is to do it when I have them ready for bed and in their beds. So I figured I would just put American Idol on and they can watch with me. They usually don't see shows at night. Well, they don't see tv for that matter, just movies. So this is going to be fun for them. I have to go through boxes because Spencer only has a month left and I have to start packing up and going through things to get ready to move out when its time to do so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you'll move close by & not way out in the middle of no where. I will totally kill you if you do that. I need my "lovey" close to me. LOL!!!! J/k! I would be upset but I'll always know where to find ya. Let me know if you need help or something.

kjera said...

I probably would need someone to entertain the little devils while I do some stuff when it gets closer to the time we will be moving out. So if you want to be brave and do that more power to ya! Or even just putting things in a box would help as well!