Friday, February 8, 2008

My New Shirt

So, I broke down and got myself a shirt that was new for once. I usually go to thrift stores and get my clothes there. But I have had the hardest time finding something dressy enough for church. And when I do find something, I would have to buy an undershirt to go with it to cover up the personals. And from what I can tell undershirts are really expensive. Well, I decided to go to Seagull Book and get one of their Down East Basics shirts. They have the cutest blouses and shirts. And a lot of them are dressey enough for church!! I was so excited!! And the blouse I got was meant for layering and I already had a camisole that matched it! When we get more money I am going to have so much fun buy some of their shirts. They cover everything. They have so many styles to choose from. They even just got skirts to match their blouses. I am going to save up for a skirt. I only have 2 of them and I am getting kind of tired of them both. I have had them for years. They are getting worn and old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your new shirt. I'm trying to get Jay to let me get a new skirt & shirt for church. So far, he's not budging.

kjera said...

I know I am still working on Spencer for a skirt sometime. The ones that I have I have had for years.