Tuesday, January 15, 2008

invigorating

Even though I have been hurting even more lately, all over I found that certain exercises help make me happier. I have been trying to exercise for an hour everyday, which means I can be really sore if I am not careful. It has helped with tension and stress and I have more energy. I still hurt but I still like doing this for myself! Hopefully I can start getting some kind of a shape in the process. I hate being so big. I have never been this big in my life! I am not going to totally kill myself dieting. I am just eating within the food groups. Just the common sense things. And I am not going to be obsessive with wieghing and measuring myself. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't need to worry about all that crap. You'll do fine without those. Just hide the scale & all that junk & you'll do great.

Emily P. said...

I love exercising, but only when I'm already in shape, so therefore I never exercise. I should follow your example and start it up again. I agree with hiding the scale, though. Those things are evil, and it never says what I think it will.