Sunday, January 6, 2008

Everything is new

With the new year means we start church at a different time. This year we start at 8:30 am. Which so far the kids like better than 10:30 am. I wouldn't have guessed it. The new year also means new teachers and new classes. Connor surprizingly loves his new teacher at church. I thought he would have flipped out and cried and had problems. He went right into primary and sat down with the new teachers. When I went to pick him up he was really happy! I am so happy for this. This year Rylee had new nursery teachers called and she loves them as well. School starts again for Connor tomorrow and everyone is excited for this! This has been a long holiday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats cool that Connor went to his new class & enjoyed it. Hunter hasn't gone to his new class yet. Have Connor talk to Hunter about being a big boy.

kjera said...

Ok maybe I will have Connor call Hunter this afternoon when Connor gets out of school and talk to him about being a big boy. I think Connor will have calling a friend. He loves to talk to people on the phone. He is a chatterbox!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Hunter doesn't have school wednesday, thursday, & friday. If you want to do something, let me know. I'll be home cleaning our room. I rearranged it this weekend & i'm "spring-cleaning" it.

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! We have the 8:30 time too! It's killer. It hard getting doing two little girls hair fixed, getting a baby ready and making myself presentable to be at church by 8:30. Lord, please help me to not go inactive.