Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wow Lots Of Little Kids


Today I volunteered to help in Rylee's Class for her Valentine's Day party. The had a really fun sub! Mrs. Jackson has been sick and this mornign she woke up worse. We still had fun with Mrs. Dunkle and the Sub Mrs. C. We decorated cookies with frosting and candy. The kids ate more candy than decorating, but they still were cute. They played some games and lots of fun! Rylee of course had to act out since I was there. Unfortunatley it looks like I might not be volunteering more if she keeps acting like this! Although it was fun, I don't know how they do it with soooooo many little kids! When we got home we went through Rylee's Valentines and woah so made out nice! Way too much candy but they enjoy it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow You are brave. Hope you got the candy off your couch today before Spencer got home.

kjera said...

haha I didnt but he didnt raid and he didnt care about it getting on the couch cause that couch sucks and we are getting a new one. We might be getting one from Costco that is 499. its an awesome couch.

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

I've had my eye on the same couch at Costco,LOL! Hey thanks for filling in Ethan's talk in primary, you're awesome! have a great weekend!

kjera said...

Its a good couch huh! No problem about the talk! Rylee likes to get up there anyway!