Thursday, February 12, 2009

Party!

Today Fry's has been having a Valentine's Party. It started about 3 pm and will end at 11pm. It was fun they had cookies for the kids to decorate, pictures that they took with a cute background that they put in a valentine and then they had valentines you could write out yourself. THey also had these jumbo cupcakes for only 99cents. They kids had a blast and it was fun for all of us! I really love how they make it fun for the community! I will scan in the kids pics from fry's later and put it on. It was really cute!

3 comments:

Heather and Daniel said...

My Fry's does this, but I never found out until the next day. Aarg.

Heather and Daniel said...

It does, they did one for Halloween and had an AWESOME sale. I found out the next day.

kjera said...

ya we went to that one as well we had a fun halloween one.