Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Take Care Health Clinic


Yesterday when I picked Rylee up from school I noticed that she had lots of green snot coming out of nose. I gave her nose spray to see if that helped and it really didn't do anything. So when I got Connor from school I talked to her teacher and she said she was really worried about her nose and that the school policy is that if their snot turns green from clear then they consider them sick. I told her I know I noticed that today but we dont have insurance and she said wow oh my gosh and I said ya. She Said that I should ask the nurse about anywhere we could go. Well our friend Erin was standing there listening and she said you should check with Fry's and CVS they have minute clinics. I said ok. Well we werent that far from Fry's so I checked with them and they said their clinics haven't come to the East Valley yet but try with Walgreen's or CVS. So we went to Walgreens on Cooper and Warner. Its called the Take Care Health Clinic. They can do physicals, well visits and sick visits and shots. It was awesome and it only cost me $64 for the visit and 13.99 for the antibiotics. Rylee ended up with an ear infection. The Dr. there was so nice and had fun with the kids. She was really sweet and the little clinic was awesome. You sign in on a computer it was awesome. And then she sent the prescription over by computer to the pharmacy and you just wiat the 15-20 min to get it. It was really worth it seeing how most places would have been double that without insurance! Thank you Fry's and Walgreen's I knew there was a reason why we shop with them!

3 comments:

Heather and Daniel said...

That is awesome!

kjera said...

yes it is!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Never heard of that, that's great! Hope "Ethan's" Riley feels better:)!