Friday, February 6, 2009

The H20 Mop

Today I got this mop called the h20 mop. Its freakin awesome!!! It cleans with steam and it can even do your carpets. It came with a free hand held steamer that can sanatize almost anything. I was so excited that I have been cleaning and steaming things all day. I know I am pathetic. But all you do is fill the mop up with water and it steams it out on the floor and this terry cloth pad that you attach to it picks up all the dirt. The head is a triangle so it hugs any corner or surface! It left my floor shinny and clean and it felt clean to walk on no icky sticky residue left from harsh cleaners! Ok so now I sound like an infomercial but seriously I recomend checking it out!

2 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

That actually sounds way cool! I'll have to check it out. I think anyone... especially anyone with kids would be interested in anything that works great to clean up!

kjera said...

heck ya! anyone with kids could use this it would save them time!