Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Visiting Teaching

Oh my gosh, visiting teaching was soooo awesome today! We all have kids, my companion and I and one of the sisters we teach. We went to visit her and it happened to be a half day at school so Rylee was home, and my companion had kids home as well from school. So all our kids, except Connor got to go over and man did we have a blast. We all got to talk about problems we were having. All the while our kids had so much fun playing. We didn't have any problems with the kids. We all had fun when we were done. We were there for an hour and a half! We all really need to get together and have play dates!!!!

3 comments:

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

It was fun today, thanks for coming! It's always exciting to have FUN visiting teachers! Next time I'll be better prepared and have snack and everything for the kids:)!

Heather and Daniel said...

Lucky, my visiting teachers that I just found out two days ago that I have been assigned to for a year, have beem called once, and she sounded like she had a choice b/w calling me or pulling teeth.

Anonymous said...

You are better at visint teaching then I am. I havent gone for the past few month because we've been so busy. Glad you had a blast though. When are we gonna get together or our play dates?