Monday, September 15, 2008

Learning

So I have been getting an itch to take some classes at the college, but we dont have the money right now to do that. I can feel my head going ugh. I needed a challenge, so the other day I was looking to see if there was such a thing as free language classes. So I googled it and this company popped up. You can download it to your computer for free. And it is legit! So I was scrolling to see what languages jumped at me and Finnish was one. I chose this because its an odd language, nothing like it no where else is it spoken but Finland and second was because of geneology purposes. So I am learning Finish. As of right now I know all the days of the week, colors, some animals and some greetings. I am so excited and the challenge has been exhilarating!! So my head is very happy and we arent out any money and I get to do this whenever I want in the comforts of my home!

4 comments:

Heather and Daniel said...

What company is it? Rosetta?

Elizabeth said...

Finish?! You couldn't pick something common like spanish or french? Way to go. I am proud of you for learning something new. Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

I wouldnt mind going back to school again either, but the money thing...plus jays says not right now.

The Higgins Family said...

Awesome, Kjera! Good for you. ;)