Friday, September 19, 2008

It's a sad, sad day...

I was reading Lindsay Lohan's blog on her calling out VP candidate Palin just to see what she had to say. Its a sad sad day when you see that people blindly follow people just because they are a certain color or you think that they just talk pretty or whatever. Some of the comments made on her blog were outrageous. There was a black guy calling us racist when all along he was calling us names and mocking the way we look. Racism goes both ways and as far as I am concern he was the racist one. I mean how did some comments that Lohan made that were not true, but how did it turn into a debate about who is better whites or blacks. I am sorry but you can't tell me I am racist just because I am not voting for a black guy. His color has nothing to do with my decision. My decision is based off his character, what he stands for, and how well he knows the people that supports him. I am sorry I relate better to Palin. She is a mother, especially a mother of a handicapped child, which I am. She has learned the balance between motherhood and her career. She has had to face challenges with her children that most of the world is facing. And as for McCain, I respect him for what he has gone through in the past. I respect him for all the years he has put into politics. He has a good resume behind him and has more experience than Obama. I know Palin doesn't have as much experience, but she isnt running for President like Obama she is just second. I don't know why this all has to do with racism, its sad that people think it has to do with it. I am just sticking to my beliefs is all I am saying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know...you and Spenc always find the weirdest things online, but im glad you do. You always find the ones that make you think. Good call on this one, girly!

kjera said...

hee hee thanks riss!