Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Majestic

Today as I was driving down first avenue which leads right straight to the Temple. So as I was driving toward the Temple head on I noticed that the air was clean and that you could see the mountains really clear. It made it look like they were just behind the temple. So there was God's creation beautiful as ever behind the house of the Lord. As I was getting closer just passing through Mesa Drive then all of of a sudden the temple was lit by the sun but everything else remained in the shadow of the looming dark clouds that threatened storm.Then on the way home tonight there was this amazing lightening storm. It was breath taking. Lightening was striking every which way and lighting up the sky with streaks of blue and white! There is where the true beauty of the desert lies. There is nothing else like it anywhere.

2 comments:

The Higgins Family said...

Awesome. I love your ponderings. :)

kjera said...

thank you!