Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Life

Life can be interesting sometimes. As I watch everyone and their struggles it reminds you to pray. When you pray you can feel peace and you remember your blessings. There are a lot of people around me going through trials just as Spencer and I are. Lately I have been just thinking about ours and why ours aren't even cared about by others. Today I read about a couple who were in a private plane crash and one of them is burned over about 38 % his body and the wife was burned around 80 % of her body. Her kids are in Utah with family and that has to be hard. Hard on the people taking care of them and hard on the kids. A sister that has the three older, and has a newborn reminded me of Pres. Hinckley's saying by his father, "Forget yourself and go to work." I need to do more service to help myself feel better and so that my family can be blessed. Also along with that I need to stop murmuring about my trials. Even though they come one right after another. They are learnig experiences and this life isnt meant to be easy.

0 comments: