Sunday, May 10, 2009

Learning Experience

What I forgot to mention in my blog entry about in our long trip was the learning experiences we had on our way. One of the big things pointed was that we never really can do anything on our own can? This trip was proof! Without my father's help I would not have made it back sooner than we did. I kind of had promtings of what road to go on,l but ignored them and got turned around. Then I finally listened and took the right road! I did it as a last minute thing. So as I am going down the right road (Hayden) everything is looking familiar and that is when we were like maybe you should call grand-dad winter and see if we are remotely where we were suppose to be. Another lesson...Primary Songs. Does wonders for freaked out handicapped kids have a meltdown!!! Also does wonders if you have anxiety problems. I didn't have an anxiety attack. I was able to just drive, which I have never been good at just doing. usually there are 100 things going on in my mind. But as soon as Winter put those songs on it was like ahhh and we were able to sing and talk about Scottsdale and different things! Thank you for lifes lessons!

2 comments:

Winter said...

It was amazing how easily we relaxed when the CD started, wasn't it?! LOL I knew there was a reason I pulled it out!

Thank goodness for being in tune with the Spirit!

kjera said...

heck ya!