Thursday, May 14, 2009

Girl's Night Yea Baby!

Last night I had a blast with Julie and a girls night! First, we went to get our nails done at Fiesta Mall and we had a pedicure. Which was only my second professional pedicure in my whole life! Then we went to Mimi's cafe: oh yum! Then Danny called and was missing her and jealous and feeling left out so we told him to join us for some wii! It was fun we bowled and then we played this block knocking game it was awesome! I had a blast! Then we sat outside my apartment and talked for for a couple of hrs. She is so sweet and I am soooooooo happy for her and Danny!!

2 comments:

Heather and Daniel said...

I love Mimi's! I haven't been their since before Devon came along. Jealous!!

Winter said...

I'm jealous that I was gone and missed out on a girl's night. =[ That wudda been SO fun! Maybe if I ever make it back to AZ we'll hafta do one. =P