Friday, March 13, 2009

R.I.P. Computer

Yesterday I was trying to get on the computer to check email and other things. As I am trying to get on the computer just kept freezing and then it just wouldn't start up on one of the tries of turning it off and turning it back on. I got so frustrated. Spencer was so much more frustrated that he even went and bought a new one. We couldn't take it anymore. We only needed a tower because our monitor was fine, we even got a new keyboard and mouse that came with the tower. Oh my goodness are they so much better than our old ones! I am glad to have a new computer but didnt like paying for it. And thanks to Brad we got it up and running!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need one too!

Elizabeth said...

Hey Cutie. As I have been following your blog I realized that I don't think you can get to mine. I need your email to send you an invite to my private blog.

I love the picture of the kids on top. So cute.

kjera said...

ha ha thanks Elizabeth! ok I will send you my email.