Monday, January 12, 2009

The New Year

Well the new year has certainly brought some surprises. I ended up losing a good amount of weight without even noticing it. So I have decided to keep it up by exersicing everyday. Whether its jogging to Rylee's bus, running with the kids to the playground at their school or I have resistant bands that are attached to handles that give you a good burn. Also I found out that at 5 am and 10 am the BYU channel does a total body work out. Everyday its a little different so it confuses your body. Today I did yoga and I am familiar with yoga and never have sweated with it but this lady is good. I came out of it sweaty and feeling good and warm all over. Plus it helped with anxiety! I love it! This has made me feel so much better everyday!

5 comments:

Heather and Daniel said...

Keep it up lady!

Shelley Patterson said...

I am so proud of you! It's hard enough losing weight, but to do it through the holidays and not even notice it... that's awesome. Keep it up!

kjera said...

thanks guys its nice to have support!

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!! Quite rubbing it in. I havent been doing so great this past week or this week even so far. I guess if you count walking Bentley yesterday and today, then I have. He's so fat...poor thing.

kjera said...

hey walking the dog is still good exercise!