Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New President

Well I tried watching the inaguration a week ago and it was hard. I was even crying and it takes a lot for me to cry. I think I was mourning tradition. O'Bama is doing things different than we are used to. I think he is going to bring change but I am not quite sure if it is the change we need or want. The world is changing and the world that we grew up in no longer exists. I think the inaguration made me realize this. But I am going to try to keep an open mind with O'Bama. I am going to listen very carefully to what President Monson has to say and what guidance he has for us for these next 4 yrs. At least you know you can trust Monson!! And I am not racist but if you really think about it. O'Bama really isnt the first african american president, he is half white.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obama isnt really the first black president, he's the first half mixed-racial president. I agree with you though. I think that change is good but IM not really sure if the change that Obma wants to bring to Am,erica is the right change that our country needs. I just pray that Heavenly Father helps Obama and those around him.

jewly said...

Amen! Did he really need to spend $220 million on the inaguration and the ball? Our blog is private now send me an email jewly2@hotmail.com for an invite.

kjera said...

ya seriously I think that was over the top to spend that much on an the inaguration ball! Ya that is in my prayers constantly that Obama does what is needed and the ones that work for him do what is needed.