Friday, January 30, 2009

Help At School

Connor's teacher is fantastic. We are so blessed for having her. She has been working so hard with him at school on his writing. He has a hard time using a pencil. He really needs OT therapy. So I called the speech therapist because Connor is showing signs that he needs that again as well. She said Connor probably might not need it but she would talk to his teacher and see what she says and listen to Connor to see. when Connor got out of school I told his teacher what the speech pathologist said. She said, Oh I know that is what she said but I am working on her and I having Connor say certain things. She said she will keep talking to her about. His teacher is so awesome. I am praying they will let Connor back on an IEP! He really needs it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I have to say that Preston has been going since September and I honestly havent seen any change in his speecha t all. I dont know if it's just me or what, but I wish there was some change. Preston could really use that teacher and speech therapist.