Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Me

Well, these past couple of years have been full of wonderful trials that our family has been able to grow from. And then we have had blessings from those trials. We have been blessed with my being able to stay at home with our children, who really need that right now. We have been blessed with Connor getting into Gilbert Public Schools and qualifying for the program he is in. It has made a big difference in him. We have been blessed with Spencer being able to keep up his grades even though he has Learning Disabilities. We were able to get a van for me to drive so I had a way to get stuff done since Spencer is gone from 7:30 am - 12:30 pm and then 2:00pm-11:00pm everyday. This has taken quite a bit of stress off of me. It was a miracle that we were able to get that van. Finally, we were blessed to finally get Connor diagnosed with ADHD and Autsim. It has been a struggle to get anyone to look at him. When I finally called our health insurance they got me an appointment that sameday I called and most people have to wait months before they get in to see the therapist and psycologist. We have been grateful for all that we have received or have been blessed with. Thank you everyone.

1 comments:

Heather and Daniel said...

No picture of you? Glad to hear everything is going okay!