Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Connor


Connor is our creative child. Is a very special one. He was recently diagnosed with autism and has ADHD which I found out is sometimes link. He is an orderly child and likes things just right. He loves music. His favorite toy is any "good guy" transformer. He is very creative when it comes to building things iwth blocks or he actually sculptes with playdough. He draws interesting things also. He has a tender heart but also looks for trouble. His favorite color is blue and if blue isn't somewhere on his plate or cup he refuses to eat. Connor is in Preschool right now. He is in a special program that is called the Amancer program. They mix normal functioning children and special needs children together so that they learn from each other. He goes for 2 1/2 hrs five days a week. He loves his short bus ride there. Its the highlight of his day to ride that bus. Connor is 4 and will soon be 5 in March. Hopefully he gets to move on to Kindergarten next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it. I knew your son was special! LoL! You know we love him though. Where a picture of him? That's just what you need for his little summary. I got for ya, if you want me to send one to ya. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

I like that picture of connor. He's looks so much like a big boy now. Can you believe he'll be five in three months. We're in for some trouble now. You and me both sister. Big trouble. LOL!!!!!!!!!