Friday, December 14, 2007

Holiday Cheer

So, on Thursday, Spencer and I were waiting in line at Fry's to check out. When all of a sudden we hear this man in the line next to us yell HEY WHAT IS THIS!! At first we thought he was kidding with the cashier. Then he starts ranting and raving at the cashier about he thought the cashier had called him over to be rang up first. He kicks the guy in front of him out of line. Get this though, the guy in front of him was an old guy who could barely push and pull the cart. I felt so bad for the old man. His cart wasn't even full. He only had a couple of items. And the worse thing, I didn't even think to have him go infront of me. I had my stuff on the belt already. I think people need some more Holiday Cheer around here and goodwill to all men.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How rude! That guy probably was having a really, REALLY bad day. He could probably use a hug or something.