Thursday, August 12, 2010

The First Day Of School

The First day of school went off without a hitch. My kids kids could not wait for school to start! It has been fun to have them both in school all day. I was able to get some stuff done. I was able to help the Librarian at the school organize some of the shelves of books. I plan on going in there weekly to help her with that. She hasnt had an assistant in forever. It was fun though! Also, I have been taking a boy to school and picking him up from school for his parents. It has been so much fun for the kids to do this. So far he is a good kid! *keeping my fingers crossed!!

2 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

I'm glad things went well. I hope things continue to go well!

kjera said...

yeah these nice things dont last long. In my life I am blessed and then right after a blessing something else goes wrong. Just the story of my life...we are used to it. But I am thankful for what blessings I can get.