Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wow Its Been Almost A Year

Ok, so there have been a few people who have said I haven't written in my blog in a while. I checked and its been almost a year. How sad is that. So I am writing in my blog. Well, alot of things have happened in a year. Don't know where to begin. I am excited to be doing coupons to buy groceries that is always so much fun to get either freebies or to see how much I save! I had a blast doing an interview for the Beehive, one of the church newspapers. We got a new ghetto car that gets better gas milage. Its been a bit beaten up. I would have to thank Jason and Crystal Mabb for that car. It was much needed! School is starting real soon and Connor will be in 2nd grade and Rylee will be in Kindergarten! I can not believe she will be going. It is all day too. It's going to be strange having her gone all day. But that means I can go to the temple now! I wonder if there is a day I can volunteer every week :) Its sad to see them grow up so fast!

4 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

Wow... that sounds amazing having a full day without children and being able to go to the temple every week. It is so hard to find babysitters sometimes, so it can be hard to go. That will be great. It's nice to have you back in the blogging world again!

kjera said...

I know its so hard to find sitters! I cant ever find one. Everyone is always too busy. We laugh that its our curse to never find one lol! I miss the blogger world! I forgot how fun it is!

Winter said...

THANK YOU FOR POSTING, Kjera!

You should pick a day and go with me every week! I love going with my grandparents, but I'd love it more to go with SOMEONE ELSE for a change!

You should start with the most recent and work your way backwards everyday... that way you'd get everything in. :P

kjera said...

hahah yeah Seriously Winter! I am so craving temple time its not even funny. And even though I am an adult I still love to baptisms! Last time I did them they needed me to help the works. They asked Spencer and I if we were endowed and we were like yeah and they were like great we need your help lol.