Friday, November 7, 2008

Life

Life has been so crazy! We have had so much to do and the time just flies. I don't seem to have enough time to do everything. I forgot to blog and forget to journal. Before I know it, its night and its time to go to bed. So people if you think I have forgotten about you I have not. Also I have been trying this thing called coupon sense. I gave it a trial run today and I did well so far. I have saved 49% on my groceries. Its too soon say how terrific it is for me, but my sister in law Yvette loves it! She is an instuctor so I was going to have a workshop. Let me know if you are interested.

3 comments:

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Hey, I don't know if it is too late but I would love to go to a workshop. I've been ordering the newspaper, but it all seems too complicated for me. A little help to get me started would be nice:).

jewly said...

Congrats on the new job!

kjera said...

hey thanks jewly! And Jolyn I will definaitly have to put together a workshop and have you come. It makes more sense when they show you how to do it!