Monday, November 10, 2008

Autism Video

As you all know Connor is autistic. A few weeks ago I started an autism support group on facebook so that we all can share how we are doing or what we are going through. Last night as I was looking at stuff online I came across www.whatyououghttoknow.com. The guy that makes the videos has an awesome video on autism. His nephew is autistic and he did an awesome and very informative video with some humor in it. I was very thankful for that video and I have posted a link below to watch. You have got to watch it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that video. That little boy, I SWEAR, is Connor...to the "t".

kjera said...

yep he sooooo is isnt he! And to think some family members and some friends say, he doesnt have autism you just dont discipline him right, sheesh. I glad that video has helped some.