Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Cooler Weekend

This weekend we went up to Flagstaff for my step dad's family reunion. It was pretty awesome. His family is cool. They talk to everybody and anybody. We got to stay at a Day's Inn in town while the reunion was at a campsite. Our hotel gave us free waffles, ceral, orange juice, toast, muffins and donuts for breakfast. The waffles were belgian waffles. They were awesome. Anyway, we drove up in my van Friday. It was my mom, me, Richelle (my youngest sister), my step brother Seth and my kids. Connor and Rylee made friends. There were tons of kids for them to play with which also meant more the trouble they could get into but it was fun for them. Connor made a girl friend named savanna. She had big brown eyes and light brown hair. She was his age and the cutest thing. Rylee met a little boy her age named Andrew and they were inseparable. He was blonde with big blue eyes. We will going to his birthday party this weekend. The kids can't wait. It was a lot more fun for the kids than I thought it would be. They also has a fun time attacking Grandpa Mike.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your weekend was fun. You gotta tell me more about it when we get home from Greer next weekend.