Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Truths Come to Light

I am so grateful for our current trial. When you are going through something you really do need friends there to help. I am sorry if it sounds stupid, but having people there for you makes a big difference how you are able to deal. We have had a few friends that have made it so much more bearable and making the days fly. But we have also been able to find out who our real true friends are. As soon as this trial hit, we had some friends and family that treated us like the plague. Its sad because I figured if you are friends at least you would stay friendly. Not asking anything from anyone. I have been there so many times for these people as well so it was extra sad for me. But I am glad to know who my true friends are. Thank you for your kindness!

0 comments: