Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pinetop

Wow we went to Pinetop for 5 days and it was exaclty what I needed and what we needed as a family! We had 5 days with really not using a phone, no internet and all the alone time we needed with just us and the kids. It was so easy going and the kids really didn't fight as much. They loved the tramp outside and would jump for hours and they enjoyed listening to the animals. We did some hiking and what not. I was thankful for this trip and thankful for the kind friend that paid for our cabin stay!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had fun in Pinetop. I need to get away too . . . from Jay and my kids. Too bad I can't go out of town anymore; Dr's orders. You guys should come swimming at our place. Kids would love that and I would love to enjoy some adult conversation for once. Give me a call.