Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Updated Information

Sorry I have not posted in a while! We have been so busy and there is so much to blog about and I am sooooooo behind!!! There will be more to come. But for now here is our new address and phone number: 2300 W. San Angelo St. #1088, Gilbert, AZ 85233. (480) 307-8510. Pictures will be posted in a few days give me time!!! The kids are enjoying school and it has been fun to be able to drive them in the morning to school. At noon Rylee is still able to be brought home and we go back to pick up Connor in the afternoon. I enjoy being able to talk to his teacher in the afternoons its soooooo much fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!About time woman. hehehe j/k! We need to get together next week when our kids are out at the same time. We need to play a few Christmas activites for them to do. Call me when you get a chance and we'll talk about it.

Heather and Daniel said...

Woot! I hope you are enjoying it!

kjera said...

enjoying it very much!!!!