Friday, August 8, 2008

School Days!

This week has been nice. The kids started school wednesday!! They have had so much fun riding the bus and meating new friends. Spencer and I have been enjoying not having kids for part of the morning. At first we didn't know what to do with ourselves. But of course slowly things that need to be done come along. Spencer has been studying to become a registered respiratory therapist. He studies for part of the morning. I also was able to finish the last novel in the twilight saga, "Breaking Dawn". Great saga!!! Its nice to be able to have some along time with Spencer. We never have it. And we have never had it in our marriage. We got pregnant with Connor right away and when I was pregnant, I worked when he was home and I was home when he worked. So...We actually get to have sometime to ourselves!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey chick! Im really excited too! Hunter starts on Monday & then I'll only have two kids to deal with. I can do so much while he's gone. It's gonna be great. By the way, Im really glad that Connor & Rylee love school.