Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yea For Preschool!!

Yesterday and today we went did a preschool screening for Rylee. I didn't know how it was going to turn out. I thought maybe they would say oh she doesn't qualify, but she did. They said that a lot of her words are hard to understand and that she herself didn't understand stuff being said to her. She has communication problems. I am excited for her because Connor is going to be gone all day and she won't have him at home. This will give her something for her to do. She needs the social interaction as well. We are excited for Rylee!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeaaahhhhh Ryleeeeeee!!!!!!!! You go girl!

Heather and Daniel said...

That is great. When you guys get your own place you could work for West with me while they are at school!

kjera said...

ya I have thought about that heather!