Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Life

Last night I helped Crystal deliver her mom's pug puppies. I went over to her mom's house for dinner about 5 pm and not long after we got there the mom pug, Lady went into labor. It took her about 2 hours for her to get the first one out and Crystal was worried that it was dead. But we had a contest to see if it was going to be alive and what gender it was goig to be. I won. I said it was going to be alive and it was going to be a girl and I said it was probably breech. Crystal thought it was dead and it was a boy. I was awesome. We had to tie off the ambilical cord and disinfect it and then suction the puppies and get them warm. They were so cute!! Connor had lots of questions about why the little puppy came out of the bigger puppy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Sorry I missed your birthday chica. At least I thought of you & talked to you on your birthday, right? Pugs aren't really cute to me, but I'm glad you were able to help Crystal out. I hope you were able to answer Connor's questions. agrsfhtb

kjera said...

Ya it counts what is does the end of your post say I can't make out what agrsfhtb means.